Peeling skin has been gradually becoming a beauty trend of most women today thanks to its quick effect in regenerating or renewing the skin and fading dark spots, freckles, reducing acne, Tighten pores, improve sagging skin. So what is a peel? Is facial peel good?
What is facial peel?
Peel skin – also known as Chemical Peel – is a chemical beauty method, using natural compounds that act strongly on the surface of the skin, helping to remove dead skin cells, bacteria and dirt deep under the pores. our.
Scientific studies show that: Every 28 days, new skin cells replace damaged skin cells. Likewise, the essence of the peel is to use chemical preparations of natural origin (fruit acids) to stimulate cell peeling and new cell formation, improving the damage problems of the skin. skin such as acne, dark scars, aging skin, melasma, dark spots, …. Because it is the use of chemical compounds, peels require the operator to have high knowledge and experience to bring the desired results to the treatment.
Is facial peel good?
The peel method offers many benefits such as:
– Helps to collect acne, hidden acne, acne on the skin will emerge, peel, remove the damaged cell layer.
– Rejuvenate the skin and repair the damage of the previous skin.
– Brighten, smooth, and even skin tone.
– Supports the treatment of melasma, dark spots, large pores.
See more: Peel skin to treat acne is good??
Peel your skinyes and shouldn’t.
– Male/Female 18 years or older.
Your skin is experiencing problems such as: Rough, dull, oily skin, oily skin, acne skin, melasma, dark spots, freckles.
– Aged skin.
– Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
– Cannot be used on open wounds.
– People with a history of bad scars, keloids or are taking Isotretinoin, light therapy for skin diseases within 6 months before the skin peel, may cause bad scars, keloids.
Do not take Accutane (high doses of vitamin A to treat acne) for at least 6 months.
– Having a history of drug allergies, photosensitivity when taking drugs, bronchial asthma.
– People with a history of heart disease, liver, kidney.
OLDevil fieldcaseyou like youwhen using the methodapply skin peelconstantoohugh.
Usually, you will experience temporary side effects such as: Dry skin, redness, itching, stinging and mild swelling. With the deep peel method, the skin is affected a lot and needs to be protected from the sun thoroughly.
In addition, you will probably face dangerous risks such as: Skin infection
The elementsaccumulatoroh yeahget onegood skineh after peel
Apply sunscreen and avoid sun effectively; should not pry, remove grinding when the skin is not ready; Should use salt water instead of cleanser and limit makeup to protect the skin from acne-causing agents for the skin; and should moisturize the skin to avoid clogging pores, spray regularly to immediately moisturize the skin.
Peel skin good or not depends on many factors. So before deciding to peel, you should consult with your skin care professional, about your skin condition and the most suitable grade of peel for your skin. Hillsbeauty.Vn you have a beautiful healthy skin.