Skin tags are uninvited “guests” that make many people feel uncomfortable and lose confidence. Milia is not dangerous and the level of damage to the skin is not as severe as acne, pustules, but it makes the skin wrinkled and less smooth. So, what is a milia? There are some how to treat acne Which home is effective and radical? The following article by HillsBeauty.Vn will help you answer these questions.
See more: Peel skin – Effective biological skin replacement for acne in 2020
1, What is milia?
Milia – the scientific name is syringoma. This is a disorder under the skin that makes it impossible for acne to rise to the surface of the face. These pimples accumulate together and will block the sweat ducts, making the sweat excretion process affected.
This type of acne is usually located around the eyes, forehead, nose, and neck, sometimes spreading to the chest and back. This type of milia does not make us feel sore and inflamed, but it will make the skin less smooth, not aesthetically pleasing. People with milia on the face often look much older than their age and the face is not youthful.
2, The most effective way to treat acne permanently at home
Here are 4 ways to treat acne around the eyes and other skin areas that are very effective. It is used by many people because of its safety and ease of implementation.
Use perilla leaves
How to treat milia with perilla leaves is quite effective and easy. The composition of this leaf contains Limonene and Perrillaldehyde. It plays an important role in inhibiting and inhibiting all harmful activities caused by bacteria. Besides, it also helps to balance the excretory activity of the skin.
Note when choosing perilla leaves to use, it is necessary to pay attention: Choose clean leaves, without stimulants or pesticides to ensure safety for the skin, avoid irritation and unwanted harm.
- Take the perilla leaves, wash them and get the juice from them.
- Before applying perilla leaf juice on the skin of the face, back, and neck with acne, you need to clean that skin area thoroughly.
- Save the mixture on the face for about 25 minutes combined with gentle massage.
Use this method every night for best results.
How to treat acne with garlic combined with vinegar
The implementation of this method is extremely easy. You only need to prepare about 3 large, fresh garlic cloves and 1 small fresh vinegar (teaspoon).
- Take a cotton ball soaked in 1 teaspoon of vinegar and apply it all over the skin of the face with acne, wait for 3 to 4 minutes, then wash your face thoroughly with clean water.
- Next, use a pestle or knife to crush 3 fresh garlic cloves and filter out the purest garlic juice. Continue to use cotton balls to soak garlic on the acne-affected skin.
- Leave the garlic juice on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes for the garlic juice to absorb into the skin.
- Finally, rinse the skin thoroughly with warm water.
To get rid of acne scars completely, you should persist in using this method about 2 to 3 times a week!
How to treat acne effectively with oregano
Oregano is used in many family meals. It contains quite a few ingredients that have antibacterial effects and stimulate the sweat glands. This is an effective way to treat acne that is handed down by folklore. Its implementation is also very easy to do.
- Take oregano, wash and boil with 500ml of water.
- Let the water boil for 5 minutes, then take it out. Add salt and half a lemon and stir well.
- Next, take a towel or blanket to steam in the skin with acne.
The water after steaming is cooled, divided in half, and used to wash your face in the morning and at night.
How to treat acne with toothpaste
Toothpaste is not only an effective acne treatment, it is also used to remove acne marks, blackheads, and acne. Note that only white toothpaste should be used!
- The skin affected by the milia must be thoroughly cleaned before starting. Use a facial cleanser, exfoliator to completely clean the bacteria and dust carefully.
- Use a soft towel to dry the area after rinsing.
- Dab toothpaste all over the acne-prone skin. Apply a thin layer just right, do not apply too thick.
- Finally, let the toothpaste dry, about 20 minutes, then wash your face thoroughly with warm water.
Pro tip: For greater effectiveness, you can also combine toothpaste with other products such as sea salt or baking soda.
Use the milia treatments we’ve just shared regularly and persistently to say goodbye to these evil guests for the best of times. Hopefully, with the information that we have just shared, readers have been able to understand and choose for themselves the most appropriate acne treatment.