A good sunscreen for the skin will help you prevent the risk of sunburn, darkening and darkening of the skin. To protect the skin from the effects of the sun. Today, Hills Beauty Spa tells you how to apply sunscreen properly and just enough for the best skin care.
1. How to choose a sunscreen that protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays
There are many sunscreens on the market that have the right SPF to protect the skin from UVB rays.
* SPF 2: The ability to protect the skin reaches 50%.
* SPF 15: The ability to protect the skin reaches 94%.
* SPF 30: The ability to protect the skin reaches 97%.
* SPF 50: The ability to protect the skin reaches 98%.
* SPF 100: Maximum protection against UVB rays is 99%.
- Sunscreens corresponding to SPF 30 can be used with a thickness of 2mg/cm2 to protect skin at 97%.
- The higher the SPF number, the higher the ability to protect the skin from the sun or UVB rays. Should choose SPF 30 vs SPF 50 sunscreen products to use. Because using too much SPF can cause skin irritation.
2. Is it good to use sunscreen every day?
Outdoor sunlight brings benefits along with harmful effects to the skin. Sunlight contains ultraviolet rays UV A/B/C that will cause tanning, skin burns, skin aging, etc.
Therefore, using sunscreen every day helps you best protect your skin. According to research from the Annals of Internal Medicine, daily use of sunscreen can help skin look younger.
It is best to use a separate face sunscreen and a separate body sunscreen. Therefore, it will be better for the facial skin, helping to keep the skin healthy and prevent harmful effects to the skin, especially for women aged 20 and older.
3. Instructions for applying enough sunscreen
Apply Sunscreen Every Day Without Acne:
- Choose a sunscreen that won’t cause breakouts and irritation.
- Choose SPF 30 or SPF 50 (Not Too High) Sunscreen
- Clean the skin first, then let the skin breathe clean to avoid bacteria
- Apply sunscreen evenly
- Clean makeup at the end of the day
Apply Sunscreen when going to the beach
- Choose a water-resistant sunscreen (Water Resistant / Waterproof)
- After 80 minutes reapply to make sure the cream is not watery
- Choose cream with SPF 50+
Use spray sunscreen
- Sunscreen spray used quantitative 2mg/cm2.
- Spray evenly when the mist has covered the face or body
- a certain time to spray again
- Spray distance 10cm from the face (when spraying, close your eyes and mouth and hold your breath)
4. Remove makeup when using sunscreen
The ingredients in sunscreen make up 99% of the time, so it’s not completely oil-based, so washing it off with water and cleanser every day is not completely clean. It is recommended to remove makeup by using a cleansing oil or using a micellar water-based makeup remover that is both effective and fast without greasy skin.