The how to treat back acne Express is always sought after by many people. Acne on the back not only makes us uncomfortable because of itching and burning but also can cause skin inflammation if left for a long time. Here are the 5 fastest ways to get rid of back acne Hills Beauty Spa sharing, which is both safe and economical, bringing high efficiency.
1, How to treat back acne with salt
Salt is an indispensable spice in every home’s kitchen. Not only does it help housewives cook delicious meals, but it also has a high effect on skin care, eliminating bacteria, limiting swelling, especially treating acne on the back. Because salt has high antiseptic properties.
See also: Methods peel skin biology at Hills Beauty
You do this by following these steps:
- Use white salt (granular salt or iodized salt) diluted with warm water.
- Use it to wash all the back surfaces, thoroughly rubbing the acne-prone areas. Do it for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Next, use warm water to thoroughly rinse your back. It will help the wound to be soothed, without pain or burning.
2, How to effectively treat back acne at home with tomatoes
How to treat back acne with natural methods is always loved by everyone, including the method of using tomatoes. Tomato is a fruit that contains many good nutrients for the skin. Not only helps to freshen skin, replenish collagen, but it also fades scars and destroys acne. Using tomatoes to treat acne on the back is also very simple and fast. Especially for those of you who are lazy, this is a very suitable way.
- Tomatoes are washed and cut in half. Note to choose the berries are still succulent, fresh and ripe.
- Use it to rub the surface on the back. Acne-prone areas need to be scrubbed again and again.
- Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this method 3-4 times a week for best results.
This is also a very safe way to treat back acne for pregnant women, without affecting the health of mother and baby.
3, Use mint leaves
Surely many people are no stranger to mint leaves. Not only is it used in meals, it is also a herb with good anti-inflammatory properties. Not only that, it can also support the treatment of dental, cardiovascular and intestinal diseases.
One use that it brings many people do not think of is the treatment of stubborn acne on the back. Due to the salicylic acid component, it helps reduce swelling, limit shine, and avoid itching.
- Prepare a handful of fresh mint leaves (you can buy them at the market or supermarket if you don’t have them at home).
- Take the leaves to wash, then pound them to get the juice.
- Use freshly crushed mint leaf juice to apply all over the acne-affected back area. Leave it on for about 15 or 20 minutes, then wash it off with warm water.
To get the best results, you should do it regularly 2 to 3 times a week.
4, Combine honey and cinnamon powder
As we all know, honey has a very good effect on the skin, especially it has bactericidal properties. Cinnamon has antibacterial effects, supporting the treatment of unhealed wounds. When you combine these two ingredients together, you will get a very good acne treatment effect.
- Take honey and cinnamon powder in a 2:1 ratio (about 2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder)
- Mix these two types of mixture well together to form a smooth, pasty mixture.
- Use your hands or a towel to rub this mixture all over the acne-prone skin.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
5, Use apple cider vinegar to treat back acne
How to treat dark back acne with apple cider vinegar is chosen by many people. The composition of apple cider vinegar has natural acids – it will remove any grease or dirt. These oils or dirt are caused by your endocrine glands or by your sweat. This is a very effective and safe way to treat back acne at home and on the face.
See also: The Spa services Quality beauty in Hanoi
- Mix apple cider vinegar and clean water in a ratio of 1:2 in a bowl.
- Apply gently, massage on the entire back of your acne.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
With this method, you can use it twice a week for best results.
Each location is different, the condition of acne on the back is different, the ability to get rid of acne will be different. The ways that we have just introduced will bring certain effects to users. Hopefully, with the information that we have just shared, readers have been able to choose for themselves the most effective and suitable acne treatment method.